Our people join Fortos because they want to make a difference. Our people are committed to delivering results for our clients – not only to make the clients successful, but to make them great. Our people enjoy the energy that comes from building a consulting firm, not just working for one. Are you one of us?
+ Associate Management Consultant at Fortos
Fortos is looking for exceptional management consultant candidates, who want to rapidly advance their careers, make real impact and be part of building a great management consulting firm.
As a management consultant at Fortos, you will work closely with senior client executives and Fortos colleagues in developing and implementing business shaping strategies and setting the momentum in major transformation programs. You will play an important role in qualitative and quantitative data collection, analysis and contributing to final conclusions and recommendations in projects. You will also take part in developing and shaping Fortos.
During your first year at Fortos, you will join the Associate Program. Designed to help talented,ambitious people to grow and reach their full potential as management consultants. The program includes on-the-job training combined with formal trainings and coaching by a dedicated team leader and other experienced consultants. You will also visit client sites and demo centers to gain deeper understanding of their products and businesses. This position seeks candidates who can begin in August/September 2019.
Qualifications – what we look for:
- Recent graduates or young professionals with up to 2 years professional experience from any relevant area (e.g. trainee background, project management background, functional experience from sales, controlling, product planning, business development, operations, etc.)
- Master's degree in engineering and/or economics/business or equivalent with excellent academic results
- People who achieve – high performers with strong drive and high ambition
- Exceptional problem solving – analytical skills and ability to synthesize findings
- Team players – open minded with ability to network, as well as contributing as an inspirational team member. We value diverse backgrounds in our team
- People who have personal integrity and ability to exercise sound judgment and common sense
- Internship from management consulting companies and double academic degree is considered as a merit
The position is based in Gothenburg.
Send your CV, cover letter and university grades to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last date to apply is 31th of March 2019
For further information, please contact:
Jim Stiborg, Manager Associate Program (phone: +46 (0)76 517 29 14) or visit www.fortos.se/careers
Transformation is our heritage. Fortos has a long history as one of the most valuable advisors to leading multinational organizations in the Automotive industry. We support executives to achieve successful transformations through our deep understanding of their business, our world-class transformation competence and long-term commitment to deliver sustainable client value.